Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday To You! - March 17, 2011

One year ago today was the best and worst day of my life. I am so grateful to God that He has blessed us with the miracle of Parker. Thank you to everyone who was part of our prayer chain in the weeks and months after Parker's birth. Your prayers, along with God's love, carried us through the most difficult time of our lives. We are forever grateful!


Before you were conceived , I wanted you
Before you were born , I loved you
Before you were here an hour, I would give my life for you
This is the miracle of life.
                                           ~ Maureen Hawkins

 

Happy First Birthday Parker! We love you!
 



3 comments:

  1. happy birthday to parker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to big boy parker on his 1st birthday!

    kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Parker had a wonderful birthday! I love the two pictures of him! I hope everything has calmed down and everyone is healthy.

    Blessings,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete