Monday, March 29, 2010

Our hungry, hungry hippo! - Monday, March 29, 2010

Parker made great progress today! He was much more awake and super hungry. He strictly breast fed all day and will eat from only a bottle tonight- the NG tube will not be used. If he still gains weight tomorrow then I feel we should be discharged on Wednesday. If he doesn't gain weight, or loses weight, then I expect to be here for a few more days.

We're sorry for the short post- we'll update again tomorrow. As always, thanks for your prayers, love and support!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for more good news! I hope you all get to go home tomorrow, how wonderful. I love his outfit, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful baby!!!! I am so glad he is improving!
    Kim Forbes

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pics...glad to hear all is going so well

    ReplyDelete